Enjoy access to the HorsePower Mastermind Community with AutoPay Monthly and Annual Memberships
Leadership Excursion Co. HorsePower Mastermind memberships are available for anyone 18 years of age and up and you must be 18 years of age to sign up for a membership, whether the membership is for yourself or someone else.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
We offer monthly and annual memberships.
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a one month written notice to discontinue.
Please write to email@example.com for questions or requests to cancel.
- First-month payment or annual payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable.
- Membership commences on the date of sign up. Annual and monthly memberships will be auto-renewed each month and/or year based on the original sign-up date.
- All monthly memberships are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Annual memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
- A credit/debit card must be used for first month’s payment and ongoing payments. Alternative payment options will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Leadership Excurison Co. is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees. A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
- Monthly members may put membership on hold for 1 month after 6 months of continued auto-drafting dues, the first time being 6 months after membership commencement date. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If member wishes to put their membership on hold for more than one month, member will be subject to a $50.00 re-activation fee to cover administration expenses.
- All monthly and annual memberships will be renewed on the anniversary of the original sign-up date. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify Leadership Excursion Co. via email at email@example.com at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, Leadership Excursion Co. will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that Leadership Excursion Co. could take up to 7 business days to respond.
- All termination requests will begin 30 days from the written notice and can not be made within the first month of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during those 30 days will process. We reserve the right to not pro-rate purchases.
- Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that Leadership Excursion Co. has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. Leadership Excursion Co. is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from Leadership Excursion Co. for review. Only then, if Leadership Excursion Co. did not perform what it agreed to do, Leadership Excursion Co. will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with Leadership Excursion Co. then Leadership Excursion Co. is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
- Members wishing to change their memberships (or in any other way modify their contracts) must agree to a new membership agreement.
- Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
- Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
- Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.